In 2010 our school community voted to have a school uniform. As a result, all students attending our school must wear a uniform. Our school, in response to the needs of our families has adopted the following guidelines with respect to our uniform:
- JK to Grade 8 students must wear a uniform.
- JK to Grade 3 students can wear Navy Blue Track Pants with elastic waist band. This accommodation is reflective of our young students given their limited fine motor co-ordination. Please no pockets on the side of the pants as in cargo pants.
- Grade 3 to Grade 8: Parents have the option of buying Navy Blue pants from generic stores. Again no pocket on the side , no cargo pants, no jeans. These are dress type of pants in Navy Blue. These pants can be also purchased from our uniform provider.
- Uniform clothing must have a school crest and can only be purchased through our supplier DGN Kilters Uniform
- Shoes – There are no restrictions however we ask that students not wear open toed sandals or “flip flop” shoes for safety reasons.
- As children layer their clothes, the last piece of clothing showing must be crested. This is for all children from grades JK-8. The crested top can be either navy or white.
Our provider is:
1500 Bonhill Road, Mississauga, ON